Jobs and Skills in Big Data Hadoop
1. Apache Hadoop: Hadoop components like Hive, Pig, HDFS, HBase, MapReduce, etc. are in high demand these days.
2. NoSQL: The NoSQL databases including Couchbase, MongoDB, etc. are replacing the traditional SQL databases like DB2, Oracle, etc.
3. Data Visualisation: The data visualization tools like QlikView, Tableau can help in understanding the analysis performed by the analytics tools.
4. Machine Learning: Data mining and Machine Learning are the two hot fields of big data.
5. Apache Spark: Spark acts as a more straightforward and quicker alternative for complex technology like MapReduce.
6. Quantitative Analysis: Quantitative and Statistical analysis is a significant part of big data as it is all about numbers. The knowledge of tools like SAS, SPSS, R, etc. help in adding to your skills as well.
7. Programming Languages: programming languages include Java, Python, C, Scala, etc. programmers with experience in data analytics are in great demand.
8. Data Mining: Data mining tools like Rapid Miner, Apache Mahout, and KNIME are some of the most sought-after data mining skills in the market.
Post Your Comment